This blog is about my life, living and coping with fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is defined as a chronic disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain, fatigue, and tenderness in localized areas.
Fun Facts You May Not Know About Me:
- I am a single mom.
- I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in 2004.
- I am Pentecostal.
- I am a die hard Dallas Cowboys fan.
- My son’s name is Dallas, named after the Dallas Cowboys
- I love to take naps.
- I’d rather be home in my pajamas than going out with friends.
- I love going to Christian concerts.
- My son is my life, everything I do is for him.
- I’m a “helicopter mom.”
- I am a full time college student at Merced College
- I also suffer from chronic migraines, costochondritis, sciatica